A world-class sales engine requires at least four things:
- A seamless Marketing process that clearly articulates the company’s value proposition and consistently generates quality leads
- The right people in the right roles
- Continuous development of sales managers and salespeople to ensure they learn and master their craft
- Optimized processes across sales and sales management
The concept is simple and seems obvious, however the execution can be hard. That’s where we help.
Become a “known entity” to your customers
As we see it, Marketing is broken down in to two main components: Content and analytics. Both are important, however it’s the analytics part of marketing that directly measures the success of lead generation activities and ultimately RIO.
We help you:
- Clearly define your target market / prospective customers
- Tailor a marketing strategy specific to your company, and product or service, following proven methodology
- Execute your strategy whilst tracking results across agreed KPI’s
Get the right people on the bus … and in the right seat
We help you:
- Create an accurate profile for each sales role and scientifically backed process to find and recruit great salespeople and sales managers
- Audit your existing team to confirm if everyone is in the right role currently and implement an effective change management process, if required
- Optimize the internal process that you use to clearly define and implement a practical development program for each team member, leading to maximized performance results across the entire employee life cycle.
Boost the team’s ability to sell
To be world class, managers need to effectively lead, manage, coach, train and recruit. Salespeople need to:
- Know their numbers to know what makes them successful
- Understand customer needs to be able to communicate value
- Manage account strategy to become a trusted advisor
- Be strategic in their approach whilst maintaining a highly active and visual presence within the market
We help managers and sales people excel in every one of these areas.
Maximize selling time
Depending on specific requirements we are able to analyze, develop and support a sales and sales management process that:
- Considers the entire sales and marketing process, to ensure maximum conversion through the sales funnel
- Is simple to follow and delivers sustainable results
- Provides maximum visibility and reporting, without bogging your team down with tons of data entry
- Takes in to account changes in market conditions and competitor activities
It's been estimated that the average person will change career focus 5-7 times in their lives. But whether all of those life-impacting alterations are sustainable and fulfilling, as opposed to short-term 'band aids', is debatable. Change is a key buz [...]
It's hard not to laugh sometimes when I hear sales people say something like "Well, it's supposed to go like this…", or "I was told to do it that way, cause when we do that the prospects do…" But instead I am empathetic to their plight and innocence. [...]
Does your business have a strategy that's translatable and able to pivot when required, to accommodate unforeseen adversities like an economic downturn? Several years ago, Larry Myler reported in Forbes that less than 10% of organisations successfull [...]